Wednesday, January 4, 2012

A Fresh Start



I've thought a lot about resolutions in the last week, and I think I have landed on my goals for 2012.

1. I'd like to menu plan and prepare for at least three meals during the work week on the weekends prior. I find coming up with meal ideas and grocery shopping after work a pain in the butt- hopefully this will help us to save some money and eat better.

2. I'd like to blog at least 3-4 times a week (please keep me honest on this one).

3. I'd like to routinely purge anything I don't absolutely love (furniture, clothes, junk). I'm hoping this will help to keep my house, closets and even refrigerator uncluttered this year!

4. I'd like to re-arrange the office and living room- this should help me to keep my #2 goal!

5. And lastly to maintain good health, hips and peace of mind- i'd like to practice yoga at least twice a week. 

Do you have any resolutions for the year ahead? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...