Friday, June 22, 2012

Fab Find Friday: The Green Machine

Just to recap, Chris proposed on Saturday...on Sunday we surprised his parents with the news and celebrated Father's Day. I had mentioned to Chris' mom a while back when she asked me what I wanted for my birthday that I would really like a used sewing machine...she joked that she thought she had one in the garage...she was not joking!!! On Sunday I was gifted this gorgeous Singer sewing machine from the 50's. It belonged to Chris' grandmother and I love it!!!

It's missing the slide plate, but I have found a few on ebay!


It reverses by pushing the lever all the way up


I'm in serious love with this old girl, and can't wait to put her to work on a number of my projects! 

Thanks again Louanne!

Happy Friday Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...