Monday, November 19, 2012

Sugar Cookies and Sprinkles

I love making sugar cookies. For some reason they remind me of my Grammy Forsythe. She always used to have some on hand, some iced with sprinkles and some with just sprinkles. My Grammy was always good for sprinkles. She had a cupboard full of them, all different colours. She rarely mixed her colours but she did have these multicoloured round ones, they were always my favourite (some things never change)! I made these on Saturday for a potluck we attended.


The recipe I use is similar to this one, and it freezes and doubles really well. I typically freeze the dough in two portions and then just pull it out of the freezer a few hours before I want to bake!

Happy Monday Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...