Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Tea Time

I don't know about you, but for some reason getting together with family = drinking a lot of tea in our household. My mom came to visit from Boxing Day to New Years Eve, so we got plenty of time for tea!

For the longest time we only drank plain orange pekoe in my family, but in the last few years we've all branched out a little. I'm loving loose leaf rooibos, green and herbal teas. Dad loves the apple cinnamon and white blueberry from Tim Horton's and mom's really into a citrus spice rooibos from Shoppers.

Here are some if my loose leaf favourites:

David's Tea Winter 2012 Alpine Punch, Gunpowder Taffy (discontinued), Creme Caramel Rooibos, Hojicha Creme (discontinued), nourishtea canadian breakfast.

The only problem with finding a good tea, is that sometimes it gets discontinued, so if you find something you like- buy lots!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...